Wednesday, November 25, 2009

giving thanks...


This Thanksgiving weekend we decided to do a special promotion on etsy, offering free shipping with the purchase of two items or more. (something for yourself and for a friend!) Also, if you read our blog, please write "givingthanks09" during checkout for a free holiday hair clip as seen above. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get a chance to reflect on what you're thankful for. I am very thankful I went on this accessories venture with my mom!
Dinner-wise, my family and I are not very traditional...we are having:
*Spinach stuffed beef cutlets
*Mashed sweet potatoes
*Mesclun salad with oranges, apples and craisins
*Pumpkin whoopie pies with chai latte ice cream

What special dish are you making this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment